Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Mineral Intelligence Investment Platform. Below are the Terms & Conditions for use of the site ("General Conditions"). The site and its contents are wholly owned by Mineral Intelligence Pty Ltd ("MI"), and the General Conditions apply to any User.
By using this site you acknowledge responsibility for all of your activity in connection with accessing and using this site. You also agree that you will not use this site to undertake any unlawful activity.
MI recommends that advice in relation to interpretation, or subsequent action, be sought before acting on any information contained on this site.
Should you find any incorrect, misleading or offending information on our site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and ask that it be removed or remedied.
MI constantly strives to improve its mining investment platform and therefore reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Similarly, MI reserves the right to change or discontinue any feature on the site at any time.
To the maximum extent permitted by law MI shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the site or any feature of the site.
Mineral Intelligence's Proprietary Rights and Trade-Marks
The material displayed on the site, including without limitation all information, text, materials, graphics, software, tools, results derived from the use of software and tools, advertisements, names, logos and trade marks on this site, are protected by copyright, trade mark (registered or unregistered) and other intellectual property laws unless expressly indicated otherwise on the site.
MI retains all rights it has in relation to this site, the content, and any materials developed or created as part of the site.
The site and its content is subject to copyright under the laws of Australia, and through international treaties, the laws of other countries. The copyright is owned by MI. The materials on the site may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted, adapted or used in whole or in part for any purpose without written approval.
MI will not conduct any negotiations on your behalf in relation to any interest you may have in selling, acquiring, or otherwise dealing with any interest in a project posted on the site.
Although the vendors of each of the projects listed on the site (each a "Project Vendor") will have represented and warranted to MI that it is the registered holder and beneficial owner of its project and that it is entitled to and has taken all necessary action authorising it to advertise, sell, assign, transfer the full legal and beneficial ownership of its interest in the project to a purchaser on such terms as may be agreed (without restriction), you acknowledge and agree that MI makes no representation or warranty to you that:
- a Project Vendor is the authorised owner of the project or has the rights to sell or negotiate a transaction in relation to its interest in the project; or
- the Project Vendor is of good character or that you will be dealt with fairly or in good faith by the Project Vendor.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- you will seek your own legal, commercial and technical advice and rely on your own investigations conducted otherwise than via information obtained from the site in regard to any interest you may have or acquire in any such project;
- you will not enter into any agreement (including, without limitation, these General Conditions) in reliance on, and it may not otherwise rely on, any forecast, budget, estimate, projection, statement of opinion, statement of intention or any other warranty, representation or other statement made or purported to be made on the site;
- the disclosure of any project in or by virtue of the site does not constitute or imply any warranty, representation, statement, covenant, agreement, indemnity or undertaking not expressly given by MI in these General Conditions and the contents of the site does not have the effect of extending the scope of any of the provisions of these General Conditions; and
- to the maximum extent permitted by law, all terms and conditions that may be implied by law in any jurisdiction and which are not expressly set out in these General Conditions are excluded (and to the extent that any such terms and conditions cannot be excluded then you irrevocably waive all rights and remedies that you may have in relation to, and release MI and each of its officers, employees, contractors and representatives from any liability in respect of, such terms and conditions).
To the maximum extent permitted by law the site and its content are provided by MI on an "as is" and "as available" basis. MI does not guarantee that the site or any site content will help you achieve any outcome or otherwise meet your requirements or be fit for your purposes. MI (to the maximum extent permitted by law) expressly disclaims any and all warranties, representations, undertakings or guarantees, express or implied, with respect to the site and its content and any values (including, without limitation, valuations of any peer, project, transaction or resource) specified in any site content.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that MI:
- will make every endeavour to ensure that the site content is accurate and up-to-date, however does not conduct a comprehensive due diligence on any information or project contained on the site;
- makes no representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, that the site or any content on the site or any values (including, without limitation, valuations of any peer, project, transaction or resource) specified in any such content will meet your requirements or be fit for your purposes, be accurate, uninterrupted, available, complete, timely, secure, error-free or result in any particular valuation being achieved in relation to any stock market listing, company valuation or project transaction; and
- does not accept any liability which may arise from your use or reliance on any part of the site or its content,
and you further acknowledge and agree that:
- the site is not fault-intolerant or intrusion-proof and is not designed for use in high risk or mission critical activities; and
- the site will have such functionality and features as MI determines to provide from time to time and MI has not made any representations that the site will have (or will continue to have) any particular functionality or feature.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, none of MI, its affiliates and associates, and any of their officers, employees, contractors or representatives, are liable for any loss, damage, liability, claim, cost, expense or demand of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss or for loss of data) suffered or incurred by you which has arisen directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with the site or its content, whether or not caused by MI's negligence and whether or not the possibility of loss was known to MI.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process you employ for accessing the site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the avoidance of doubt, MI does not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the site or any linked web site.
MI does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to MI or access on or from the site. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to MI is transmitted at your own risk and any information which you access on the site is accessed at your own risk.
In respect of any condition, warranty, representation or consumer guarantee implied or provided by law that cannot be excluded, where permitted by law MI's liability is limited to the minimum obligations or liabilities permitted by law, unless otherwise agreed to by MI in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify and hold MI, its affiliates and associates, and their officers, employees contractors and representatives, harmless from any loss, damage, liability, claim, cost, expense or demand of any kind whatsoever, including, without limitation, legal fees, incurred by, borne by or asserted against MI, by you or any third party (including, without limitation, any person who has posted details about a project on the site) due to or arising out of any content you access, submit, post to or transmit through the site its content, or in connection with the site or its content, your use of the site, your connection to the site, your violation of the General Conditions or your violation of any rights of another.
These General Conditions constitute the complete agreement between you and MI with respect to your use of the site and its content and no duties or obligations of MI or related entities shall be implied. The General Conditions are intended to constitute legally binding and enforceable obligations of both parties.
Your use of the site and all of our legal notices will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia, and by using the site and accessing the site content you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of MI to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these General Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these General Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you and MI agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions remain in full force and effect.